The Ministry of Energy of Turkmenistan announces that the Ashgabat Energy Secondary School for the 2020-2021 academic year is accepting students in the following specialties:
1. Power stations, broadcasts and systems.
2. Energy and power supply.
3. Heating power stations.
4. Installation and operation of power lines.
5. Heat supply and heat technical equipment.
6. Technology of water, fuel and lubricants at power plants.
7. Accounting and Auditing.
8. Computer networks.
9. Organization of paperwork and archival work.
Citizens of Turkmenistan with general secondary education under the age of 35 are admitted to the secondary vocational school on the basis of competition based on the results of entrance exams. The duration of the study is 2 years and 6 months and is paid. Official papers will be accepted in Ashgabat from July 6 to August 8, 2020.
List of official documents:
- application addressed to the director in the prescribed form;
- questionnaire of the prescribed form (questionnaire);
- the original of the document on general secondary education;
- Health certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- a certificate from the last place of study (place of work, military unit);
- a letter of guarantee of timely payment of tuition for the prescribed form;
- eight photos measuring 3x4 cm;
- certified copy of the workbook for employees;
- the winners of the state competition of schoolchildren in the year of admission to the school, who take advantage of the opportunity to pass the entrance exams, the members of the national team of Turkmenistan participating in international competitions in general education, certify the original document.
In addition, those wishing to enter the course, in addition to the above documents, present the following to the working group that accepts the documents and submit their copies:
- personal passport;
- Military certificate of military service in the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan, certificate of enlistment of non-conscripts and certificate of military service at the place of residence. The applicant may present other documents proving that he or she enjoys the privilege of admission. The candidate bears personal responsibility for incorrect information and official documents. Entrance examinations and admissions will be held on August 11-12, 14 and 15, 2020 at the Ashgabat Energy Secondary School (Ashgabat) of the Ministry of Energy of Turkmenistan. Entrance exams are held in all subjects of physics, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan. Entrance examinations are conducted on the basis of curricula of secondary schools of Turkmenistan. Entrance exams for the subjects are conducted orally in the state language. Those who fail to appear for the exam for unreasonable reasons or fail to pass the exam for one of the subjects at the appointed time in the schedule of entrance exams are not allowed to take the final exams. Those who have received the same amount of marks on the results of the entrance examinations enjoy the following privileges for admission to the student: - military conscripts. Address of Ashgabat Energy Secondary School of the Ministry of Energy of Turkmenistan: 13, Oguz Khan Street, Ashgabat, Tel .: 49-48-07, 49-48-04.